Tuesday, June 11, 2013

About Me

I already introduced myself in my youtube video, but I wanted to see what a blog post looked like on my brand new blog! I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, but I don't feel like I have anything useful that anyone would bother reading!

I am Kelsie, third grade teacher at Coyote Hills, located in Aurora, CO.  I taught 2nd grade for 3 years and made the switch to 3rd grade this past year.  Today was my last day of school for the year! We had a pancake breakfast and watched a movie... not super educational, but I wanted to just enjoy my last hours with them today.

Things I am currently loving: Any fresh fruit and vegetables (One of the major reasons I love summer!), grilling at night (more accurately, eating the food my husband grills), Downton Abbey season 3, North America, the pool, magazines, and Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.  Thanks for reading, hope to "see" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment